Thursday, November 29, 2012

How a Product Launch Manager Can Help You Take Your Business to the Next Level


OK... So you want to know what a product launch manager can do for you?

If you want to take your business to the next level then a launch of a new or evergreen product is something you should definitely be considering

You know what? Before I became a product launch manager, I asked the same question. So when I was offered the opportunity of doing a full-on launch with a group of now fellow product launch managers, I grabbed it. Think about how successful other on line businesses are, how they seem to ramp up their revenue with seeming ease and how they manage this is in a relatively short space of time.

You need to get hold of the power strategies for success that these guys are using, many of which flow from multiple product launches. You wouldn't be reading this if you weren't doing some background checking on what this process involves so here's how it happened for me...

I have 4 friends who are all product launch managers and probably just like you I had a product to launch. So we got to chatting and pretty soon I had a product launch team on my hands. Even now, as a product launch manager myself, I would still get a fresh pair of eyes to look over my launch because it's too easy to miss opportunities when one is so close to the plan.

Anyway, I digress... I was particularly impressed by the fact that these PLMs were not just in it to make a hit by earning some quick cash. They wanted to form a long-term working relationship with my company.

Here are just some of the benefits I got from having my team of product launch managers and indeed the benefits you can expect from launching your new product...

· They brought a fresh perspective and looked at the bigger picture

· They were able to optimize the product by focusing it on the core market

· They were able to identify the pre-existing assets in the business and leverage them to the max

· They developed the pre-launch story and established a theme for it

· They wrote tons and tons of copy for email campaigns, websites and blogs

· They brought their project management skills to bear to ensure that the first and subsequent launches we ran together went off smoothly

· They only got paid when they made money for me [after the initial set up fee, of course]

Warning: One thing I learned early on is that an expert team of product launch managers is just that...expert. So don't try to second-guess them.

Three Tips on How to Market a New Product   Review of Auto Click Profits   Product Launch Tactics - Using Autoresponders to Boost Your Product Launches   The Best Ways to Launch a Product Online   Launching A New Product? 5 Necessary Questions to Ask   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。